House accomodates 7/8 people. Rented as a whole. Minimum stay 2 nights
- 1 Week…€1.320
- 1 Extra day…€220
- 1 Extra person per night….€30
- Public holiday periods cannot be divided
- Free accomodation for babies in cots
- July and August rentable only by the week: with checkin Saturdays at 17:00, checkout Saturdays 10am
- Household linen: sheets, pillows and duvets, bathrobes, one hand towel and one bath towel per person
- Kitchen fully equipped for cooking & eating along with basic cleaning equipment
- Wood, lighting, water, gas and candles
To make a reservation, a 25% deposit is required on the total amount for your stay. No refund if cancellations are made within 15 days of arrival date. Payments are by bank transfer and in cash.
No smoking inside the house.
If you smoke outside the house please ensure you remove all fag-ends and make sure they are fully extinguished.
BE AWARE TO PREVENT RISK OF FOREST FIRE!
Outside the house making BBQs, letting off fireworks or lighting any kind of fire is totally forbidden due to the HIGH RISK OF FIRE!
Guests are responsible for taking rubbish to the rubbish bins at Coll de Nargó.
The pool is for private use and guests may use it under their own whole responsability. The owners are not liable for any harm, accident or damages incurred to persons or animals during use. (Pets are not allowed in the pool).
Please always keep the gates to the fields and pool area closed (to prevent wild boar entering).
The owners are not responsible for the state of the roads and paths nor for the weather. Likewise the owners are not liable for any harm, accidents or damages to persons or animals inside or outside the house.
Pets are accepted but must be kept on the ground floor of the house and their excrements tidied away.