Isolated sustainable country house for 7 people with swimming pool*
Isolated old stone and wood house in the middle of the forest, completely sustainable and self-sufficient, with solar lighting, and water directly from our own source.
Restored with love and care, with attention to detail, warm and cosy, full of areas to hang out with friends or… just disappear.
- Capacity to accomodate 7 persons
- 200 m2 inside house area
- Isolated estate
- The water source comes directly from a mountain spring (untreated)
- Lighting through solar energy
- Hot water, cooker and oven, running on butane gas
- Electric fridge
- The house has central heating with radiators
- Private pool* (May, June, July, August, September, October)
- Pet are accepted
- No smoking inside the house
- Mobile cover (no WIFI)
- Sitting room with chimney and heat recovery system
- Dining room with chimney / BBQ “foc a terra”
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything needed for cooking and meals
- Manual filter coffee machines of different sizes and Nespresso
- Washing machine
- One bedroom with two individual beds
- One room with double bed and crib
- One bedroom with three individual beds
- Two bathrooms with shower
- Patio with outdoor furniture
*The pool is for private use and guests may use it under their own complete responsability. The owners are not liable for any harm, accident or damages incurred to persons or animals during use (pets are not allowed in the pool).
The owners live in the other house on the property.